This Twitter Account Collects Photos Of Cats In Small Shops Looking Like They Own The Place (50 New Pics)
Every now and then, you gotta pass by a bodega to get bread, toilet paper, or a late-night bag of candy. Since most people hop in and out without caring too much, they are at risk of missing out on that one little purrfect reason that makes any bodega journey worthwhile. Yes, even when you are blurry-eyed on the early morning run for milk to brighten up your coffee (And yourself!).
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back