“You Sit On A Throne Of Lies”: 122 Of The Most Evil Packaging Designs That Were Created To Deceive People (New Pics)
You know when you buy a bag of air and someone annoyingly sneaks a few chips inside? Or when you are just trying to buy a plastic box but you end up with a handful of ribbons and beads for bracelet making? How about when you buy a sandwich and whoever made it had the audacity to stuff it full of tasty ingredients? The worst!
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)