130 Times People Took Their Dogs To The Groomers And Had To Look Twice When They Got Back (New Pics)
We all know the stress of going to get a drastic haircut. A high reward cut requires taking high risks. But what if the stylist cuts off way too much? What if they misinterpret your vision and give you a mullet? What if the trendy bob you asked for ends up being a bowl cut? What’s even worse than the pre-haircut anxiety is the sinking feeling leaving the salon knowing you’re stuck with an unsalvageable hairdo for the next few months.
- 120 Unphotoshopped Pics That Look Fake But Are 100% Real (New Pics)
- 95 Times People Spotted Such Hilarious And Absurd Signs, They Had To Share Them On This Facebook Group
- “They Both Looked At Me With Disgust”: Delusional Neighbor Keyed Author’s Car Over Erotic Books, So She Called The Police
- 120 Pics That Look Fake But Are 100% Real (New Pics)
- ‘Dogspotting’ Is A Group Where People Share Their Pure and Hilarious Encounters with Random Dogs (New 104 Pics)