30 Animals That People Are Scared Of Or Don’t Like When They Really Shouldn’t, As Shared In This Online Thread
What’s your favorite animal? Are you a dog person because you’ve had them as pets since you were a child and you can’t imagine coming home without being able to cuddle a big fur baby? Or do you prefer turtles with their cute little faces reminiscent of old men and their beautiful shells? There’s an infinite number of animals out there to choose from (okay maybe not infinite, but there are millions!), but for some reason, we humans tend to be drawn to certain creatures more so than others. Why we usually prefer fluffy, soft and squishy creatures to anything that has venom, fangs or talons, I’m not quite sure. But everyone in the animal kingdom serves a unique purpose, and each creature deserves to be celebrated.
- 41 Things People Came Across That Made Them Think “That’s Awesome” And Shared In This Dedicated Online Group
- “AITA For Losing It On My Husband For Lying About An Emergency To Get Me To Leave My Brother’s Wedding Early?”
- “Would I Be The [Jerk] For Not Sending A Gift For A Wedding I Wasn’t Invited To?”
- I Don’t Let My Wheelchair Define Me And Find Happiness By Painting On My Body (49 Pics)
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics)