40 Times Lizards Were Caught Being Unbearably Cute
Cold-blooded, cold-hearted. It’s a common misconception that lizards are cold, distant creatures who would rather stay in their nests and hide from the world than have anything to do with us. While it’s safe to say that they aren’t as sentimental or affectionate as dogs and cats, some types of lizards are social butterflies and can get quite attached to their human keepers. It takes patience, but it works.
- 41 Things People Came Across That Made Them Think “That’s Awesome” And Shared In This Dedicated Online Group
- “AITA For Losing It On My Husband For Lying About An Emergency To Get Me To Leave My Brother’s Wedding Early?”
- “Would I Be The [Jerk] For Not Sending A Gift For A Wedding I Wasn’t Invited To?”
- I Don’t Let My Wheelchair Define Me And Find Happiness By Painting On My Body (49 Pics)
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics)