“71% Of The Earth’s Surface Is Covered By Water”, And These 50 Pics Of Deep Water Are Exactly The Reason Why That’s Not Good
The ocean is shrouded in mystery. It covers about 71% of the Earth’s surface, yet we know very little about it when you consider how vast it is. In fact, it is estimated that at least 80% of the ocean has never been mapped, explored or seen by any humans. So what is lurking out there? We’ll never know everything, but one online group is dedicated to featuring all of the creepy, beautiful and fascinating creatures that are living deep down in the sea.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone