‘Dogspotting’ Is A Group Where People Share Their Pure and Hilarious Encounters with Random Dogs (New 45 Pics)
Mega floofs, teeny tiny puppers, and elegant hounds are just the tip of the iceberg of the amazing photos we have in store for you today, Pandas. Once again, we’re featuring the very best pics of dogs that get shared on the massively popular Dogspotting Facebook page. A group of 1.8 million members, Dogspotting is an overload of digital cuteness that might just inspire you to adopt your next pet. It’s a dose of goodness that’s bound to boost your mood and put a bit of bark in your step.
- Parent Stands Ground When Son’s Ex-Girlfriend Reveals She’s Pregnant, Demands Paternity Test
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)