I Create Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings Of Animals (19 Pics)
I’m a self-taught artist living in Iowa, creating hyperrealistic animal artwork. For as far back as I can remember, I would draw animals and cartoon characters, which both of my grandmas would hang on their fridges. I checked out book after book from the library that taught you different drawing techniques. I taught myself how to draw, although I do credit, my grandma, for my artistic abilities. She herself was an artist and I always say that I inherited my talents from her.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread