The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
Rating another person based on their appearance is a shallow and superficial practice. There is so much more to an individual than what meets the eye, and we all know not to judge a book by its cover. The only time I will make an exception is when it comes to dogs. It is fair to rate them based on a photo as long as they always receive outstanding marks and are only told how wonderful and adorable they are.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread