35 Of The Most Awful Homes Shared On The ‘That’s It, I’m Home Shaming’ Facebook Group (New Pics)
Your home might be your castle, but those walls don’t make you immune to bad design and decor choices. That’s where the super-popular ‘That’s it, I’m home shaming’ Facebook group comes in. The brainchild of Rhiannon Pfeiffer, the 480k-strong community gently makes fun of the interiors and exteriors of ugly homes they’ve seen that haunt them in their dreams. It’s all done in a lighthearted way for the sake of fun and to help spread a bit of awareness about aesthetics.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone