35 Of The Most Breathtaking Forgotten Places, Shared In The ‘Abandoned Beauties’ Facebook Page (New Pics)
Our fascination with architecture runs deep. We pay attention to the structures around us because of the way it shapes our experiences and tells stories about the culture. To really understand our environment, we can explore cities by strolling down the main streets and learning about history by admiring famous landmarks. For some of us, however, the view from the bottom and from a safe distance is simply not enough.
- Parent Stands Ground When Son’s Ex-Girlfriend Reveals She’s Pregnant, Demands Paternity Test
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)