95 Times Architects Failed At Their Job, As Shared On This Twitter Page Dedicated To Ugly Buildings
Every now and then, we grab the opportunity to praise architects who consistently outdo themselves and surprise us with their marvelous creations. Because designing impressive and remarkable structures that leave everyone in awe is far from an easy task. It requires years of hard work, dedication, and understanding of seemingly endless aspects of human life. But far too often, we stumble upon places that tell us one universal truth — some pieces of architecture are utter disasters.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread