My 21 Watercolor Paintings Of Venice That Show The Beauty Of This City
Hi! My name is Maja Wronska nad I’m an architect, watercolorist, and freelance illustrator from Poland. I create mostly watercolors that focus on architecture and cities. Among others, my works were exhibited at the Biennale of Architecture in Venice, on the set of several TV shows. I’m also an author of the Grönby motif for IKEA.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview