People In This Group Are Sharing The 30 Best And Worst Examples Of ‘Urban Planning’
According to the World Health Organization, the environment where we live determines almost 24% of our health status. No wonder adults living in and children growing up in urban settings are increasingly exposed to high levels of air and noise pollution, tend to have less contact with nature, have poorer nutrition and even lack physical activity.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone