‘That’s It, I’m Architecture Shaming’: 91 Architecture Examples That Look So Bad, People Just Had To Shame Them (New Pics)
Good taste doesn’t grow on trees. It takes years to develop properly. Bit by bit, brick by brick. Alas, some architects start designing buildings without having all of that sorted first. Meanwhile, others experiment with the limits of good taste and accidentally end up driving the aesthetics of the entire project off the cliff. The very worst examples of architectural designs end up on the ‘That’s It, I’m Architecture Shaming’ Facebook group that gently pokes fun at Really Bad Decisions.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)