‘That’s It, I’m Home Shaming’: 480K Members Of This Facebook Group Make Fun Of Ugly Homes, And Here Are The Worst Of The Bunch (97 New Pics)
Your home might be your castle, but those walls don’t make you immune to bad design and decor choices. That’s where the super-popular ‘That’s it, I’m home shaming’ Facebook group comes in. The brainchild of Rhiannon Pfeiffer, the 480k-strong community gently makes fun of the interiors and exteriors of ugly homes they’ve seen that haunt them in their dreams. It’s all done in a lighthearted way for the sake of fun and to help spread a bit of awareness about aesthetics.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable