40 Times People Spotted Such Delusional Artists They Just Had To Shame Them In This Online Group (New Pics)
I remember sitting in art class as a child and just having the best time creating my little masterpieces. An oil pastel depiction of trees reflected on a river in the forest, a rainbow fish with gold outlines, a small sculpture that was intended to be a Christmas ornament, drawings of my childhood home and watercolor paintings of a farm in the country. Making art is so relaxing and exhilarating, and it’s a great way for kids to get in touch with their creative side. However, one thing I knew even as a small child was that I’m not cut out to be an artist. I’m just not that great.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice