51 Paintings From Thrift Stores And Garage Sales That Were Upgraded By Other Artists (New Pics)
Going thrift shopping is always an adventure. You never know what you might find while digging through a bargain bin of shoes or a barrel full of backpacks and belts. If you’re lucky, you might even stumble upon a piece of artwork that’s worth displaying in your home. And even if you don’t think any of the pieces are up to par yet, you might be able to give a painting new life by adding your own flair to it.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable