80 Times People Spotted Such Delusional Artists They Just Had To Shame Them In This Online Group (New Pics)
I remember sitting in art class as a child and just having the best time creating my little masterpieces. An oil pastel depiction of trees reflected on a river in the forest, a rainbow fish with gold outlines, a small sculpture that was intended to be a Christmas ornament, drawings of my childhood home and watercolor paintings of a farm in the country. Making art is so relaxing and exhilarating, and it’s a great way for kids to get in touch with their creative side. However, one thing I knew even as a small child was that I’m not cut out to be an artist. I’m just not that great.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread