I Created These Creepy Illustrations To Help Me Cope With The Year Of 2020 (49 Pics)
I’m a multi-media illustrator from Ontario, Canada, and during the last couple of months, I’ve been blending my two favorite mediums together into this series I call “Inked Photography.” A few things inspired me to create this series: First, to channel my anxiety into a new artistic area of expression. So many of us are struggling to cope with this tumultuous year, and art is my therapy. Second, I’ve always been fascinated with the deep dark forests of the world and the strange creatures that might dwell within. Who knows what lurks beyond the veil of our reality? Third, to perhaps make some statement with these creatures about how we’ve made a real mess of this planet. If these creatures did exist, I can’t imagine they’d be very pleased with the damage we’ve done.
- “It’s All A Scam”: Woman Applies To 76 Jobs In 8 Weeks And Receives Zero Responses, Starts A Debate Online Interview With Author
- 30 Things That A Lot Of Moms Have In Common And People On Twitter Can’t Understand How It Works Interview
- 50 Parrots That Prove There Is Never A Dull Moment When Owning Them As A Pet
- Someone Asked, ‘What’s A Secret You’ll Never Tell Your Partner?’, 40 People Delivered
- 50 Times Makeup Artists Messed Up And The Clients Had To “Wear” Their Fails (New Pics)