I Needed A Way To Cope With The Year Of 2020 So I Started Creating These Creepy Illustrations (49 Pics)
I’m a multi-media illustrator from Ontario, Canada, and during the last couple of months, I’ve been blending my two favorite mediums together into this series I call “Inked Photography.” A few things inspired me to create this series: First, to channel my anxiety into a new artistic area of expression. So many of us are struggling to cope with this tumultuous year, and art is my therapy. Second, I’ve always been fascinated with the deep dark forests of the world and the strange creatures that might dwell within. Who knows what lurks beyond the veil of our reality? Third, to perhaps make some statement with these creatures about how we’ve made a real mess of this planet. If these creatures did exist, I can’t imagine they’d be very pleased with the damage we’ve done.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview