I Photographed These Waves During The Gale-Force Winds Until My Fingers Went Numb (18 Pics)
On 6th November 2018, a classic fall wind storm ripped through the province of Ontario, Canada. With winds forecast to be sustained at 65 km/hr, I knew that I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to capture some cool photos of the big waves!
- 30 Events That Recently Turned 100 Years Old And Show How Different Or Similar Life Was Then, Shared In This Online Group
- 35 Times ‘Insane’ Parents Did Things That Were So Absurd, They Got Shamed Online
- “I Can’t Go Back”: 30 Expensive Purchases That Really Paid Off, As Shared By People In This Online Thread
- 50 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice
- 50 Of The Most Curiosity-Inducing Historical Photographs (New Pics)