Whenever I Was Having An Anxiety Attack, I Started Drawing, Here Are 37 Of My Doodles
This series was never planned! It started as just an experiment of this style of drawing out of curiosity. I sort of gradually found out that it was helping me as a remedy for my anxiety attacks.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice