People Are Posting Pics Of Cats Radiating Powerful Meow Energy In This Group That Has Over 590k Members, And Here Are 128 Of The Best Pics (New Pics)
Cats are notorious for making the rules in their homes. They will walk wherever they like, sleep on top of anything, sprint around the living room at 3 in the morning, demand food whenever they want and roam the neighborhood for hours on end until they decide they’ve had enough. The one time I lived with a cat, I often felt like I was in her apartment with the way she made herself at home sleeping on my desk and burrowing into my chair so she could hide in the cushion. It can be impossible to get a cat to respect any boundaries you set, but they certainly have their own. And one way they’ll demand personal space is by yelling.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview