People Are Posting Pics Of Cats Radiating Powerful Meow Energy In This Group That Has Over 590k Members, And Here Are 50 Of The Best Pics (New Pics)
Cats are notorious for making the rules in their homes. They will walk wherever they like, sleep on top of anything, sprint around the living room at 3 in the morning, demand food whenever they want and roam the neighborhood for hours on end until they decide they’ve had enough. The one time I lived with a cat, I often felt like I was in her apartment with the way she made herself at home sleeping on my desk and burrowing into my chair so she could hide in the cushion. It can be impossible to get a cat to respect any boundaries you set, but they certainly have their own. And one way they’ll demand personal space is by yelling.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back