29 Celebrities Who Shared Their Abortion Stories Helping Women To Feel Less Bad For Doing It As Well
The United States just went back in time half a century into the reality before Roe v. Wade as the Supreme Court overruled it on Jun 24, 2022. Now there is no national law protecting women’s reproductive rights, leaving that decision to state governments. More than half of them already have plans to ban abortion completely or have strict requirements under which it can be carried out.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview