30 Of The Best Memes And Reactions To The Very British Queue Throughout London To See The Queen In State At Westminster
The British hate standing in queues as much as anyone else, but they are known for their skill at forming perfectly orderly queues, their delight at seeing one and their tutting and sighing when someone is trying to cut the line.
- This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Exploring The Past Through Historical Photographs”, And Here Are 95 Of The Most Interesting Examples (New Pics)
- Disappointed Tourists Explain Why They’ll Never Visit These 30 Countries Again
- People Share 30 Luxuries That Used To Be Just Normal Things Interview
- This Artist Draws Sarcastic Comics With Twisted Endings (40 Pics) Interview With Artist
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 50 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids (New Pics)