People In This Community Are All About That ‘Zero Waste’ Lifestyle, Share Their 108 Helpful Tips And Tricks (New Pics)
Did you know that every year we dump over 2 billion tons of waste onto the planet? This includes construction waste, industrial waste, household waste, plastic waste, electronic waste, radioactive waste, sewage and run-off waste. In fact, 99% of the things we purchase are turned into trash within 6 months. So it’s no surprise that people who are particularly concerned about the state of our planet have dedicated themselves to limiting their impact on the Earth and keeping their waste to a minimum.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice