30 Everyday Life Comics About Mental Health By This Artist
Trudging through life isn’t easy, but it’s especially difficult with depression. “What’s the point?”, “I’m too tired” and many other thoughts are constant companions of a person who suffers from it. And from time to time, this whole situation feels hopeless.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice