Artist Creates 53 Honest And Funny Comics About Life’s Little Moments, Mental Health, And Everything In Between Interview With Artist
Comics are a way for many artists to express their thoughts and humor. It goes without saying that the majority of the artist’s fans adore them because they can relate to them or their work in some manner. Many artists and creators do this as a full-time profession or as a hobby, but no matter how, when, or where they do it, they always include a healthy dosage of humor in their work.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview