Artist Creates Relatable Comics Illustrating Her Gaming Habits, Social Mishaps And General Ineptitude At Life (35 Pics) Interview With Artist
Comics are an interesting way of communicating one’s thoughts and feelings about a situation. Many artists choose to translate their ideas and things that are difficult to articulate in the form of a comic book. It’s the way creators speak their minds, share their passions or just joke around about something.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’