Artist Creates Relatable Comics Showing That At The End Of The Day, We All Need A “Nice, Big, Warm And Floofy Hug” (55 Pics) Interview With Artist
John Bustillos is a talented artist from the Philippines that is currently living in Dallas, Texas. In 2020, he began his slice-of-life comic project called “I Need Floofy Hugs” that, as the artist puts it himself, is partly an “overly dramatic” recounting of his life, a journal of the things that he’s been through.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview