“Dumb Life, Dumb Comics”: Artist Creates Funny Illustrations Based On Her Life (47 Pics) Interview With Artist
Comics are an interesting way of communicating one’s thoughts and feelings about a situation. Many artists choose to translate their ideas and things that are difficult to articulate in the form of a comic book. It’s the way creators speak their minds, share their passions or just joke around about something.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’