“I Advocate Body Positivity And Mental Health In My Work”: Artist Creates Honest Comics Illustrating Her Everyday Problems As A Woman (39 New Pics) Interview With Artist
An artist from Belgium, better known as “Planet Prudence”, creates honest illustrations depicting issues that women have to deal with daily. If you’re a long-time Bored Panda reader, you might be familiar with Prudence’s work as the illustrator posted a fair share of her comics on this site before. You can find them by clicking here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
- Family Drama Ensues After Brother Refused To Lend His Sibling His New Truck To Transport 3,000 Lb. Of Concrete
- Artist Paints Home Interior And Objects To Create A 2D Illusion, And Here Are 33 Pictures Of Her Work Interview With Artist
- Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 115 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids
- 75 Times People Tried To Correct Others But Embarrassed Themselves Instead, As Shared On This Facebook Group