I Draw Moments Of Life With My Husband That Make My Heart Full (27 Pics)
Expressing love and gratitude towards your long-term partner can be hard. But we all know it’s important to let your partner how much you appreciate them. I started drawing comics for my boyfriend, now husband, when we first started dating. I didn’t like saying cheesy things so drawing comics was my way of showing him I cared. I’ve portrayed myself as a bunny, Ju, and my husband a monkey, Ja, because he has long lanky arms.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview