“I Often Draw Stuff About How Short And Important Life Is”: 59 Humorous And Sentimental Comics By Xibang
Xibang is a “full-time dad, and part-time comic artist” from Singapore who, to put it simply, creates comics about life, death and everything in between. Through his work, the artist channels his feelings and thoughts about mortality, parenthood, and just those little mundane things in life.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back