My 17 Comics About Dealing With Depression And Anxiety
I had been dealing with depression and anxiety for years. But in 2013, it was at its very worst―it was a nightmare. Through therapy, art, and exercise, I slowly got my life back. Lately, I’ve been drawing comics about my experiences to share what has helped me and to encourage people who are walking the same path I did.
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread
- 120 Of The Most Oddly Terrifying Signs Spotted Around The World
- I Paint Realistic Art On My Body To Find Happiness Aside From Being In A Wheelchair, And Here Are 49 Of My Best Works
- 84 Scary And Surreal Pics Showing The Devastation Left Behind By Hurricane Ian
- 41 Things People Came Across That Made Them Think “That’s Awesome” And Shared In This Dedicated Online Group