“Have You Ever Been Somewhere During A Road Trip That Just Didn’t ‘Feel Right?’” (30 Answers)
There’s an eternally-burning pit in the middle of Turkmenistan. And a church near Prague that’s made out of human bones. But you don’t always have to go to distant places to see what nightmares look like. Sometimes you can find that sort of stuff lurking in the mundane.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone