“Have You Ever Been Somewhere During A Road Trip That Just Didn’t ‘Feel Right?’” (78 Answers)
There’s an eternally-burning pit in the middle of Turkmenistan. And a church near Prague that’s made out of human bones. But you don’t always have to go to distant places to see what nightmares look like. Sometimes you can find that sort of stuff lurking in the mundane.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview