Someone Wonders “What’s The Worst Thing You’ve Come Home To?” And 42 People Deliver Honest Answers
“As safe as houses,” the British say when they want to describe something completely secure and protected from harm. So it’s unsurprising that so many of us see our homes as a place of ease and comfort. After all, nothing beats coming back after a well-deserved vacation or even a long day of work. One step through the front door, and we instantly feel the familiarity and refuge from the wild outside world.
- “It’s All A Scam”: Woman Applies To 76 Jobs In 8 Weeks And Receives Zero Responses, Starts A Debate Online Interview With Author
- 30 Things That A Lot Of Moms Have In Common And People On Twitter Can’t Understand How It Works Interview
- 50 Parrots That Prove There Is Never A Dull Moment When Owning Them As A Pet
- Someone Asked, ‘What’s A Secret You’ll Never Tell Your Partner?’, 40 People Delivered
- 50 Times Makeup Artists Messed Up And The Clients Had To “Wear” Their Fails (New Pics)