30 Weird, Disturbing, And Downright Cursed Shirts People Actually Wear, As Shared By These Twitter Accounts
Clothing is one of the best ways to express yourself. Whether it’s iconic cowboy boots, rebellious leather jackets, or funky pairs of socks, these items let your unique personality shine through your style. What you put on each morning can convey a powerful message, and since wardrobe choices are undoubtedly endless, they allow you to blare your precious wisdom out loud. Yet, some people decide to take it one step too far and communicate with the world in the most threatening way.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview