Matt Shirley Draws Relatable And Funny Charts, And Here Are 92 Of His Freshest Ones To Make You Laugh Interview With Artist
Matt Shirley is a legend, a visual genius, and a master of social insight. Odds are that you know of his work even if you aren’t aware of his name. His creative and hilarious charts have been gracing social media sites for years, and you’re bound to have stumbled upon one of his creations. They’re as quirky as they are funny. And they’re incredibly relatable (even if some of us won’t say it aloud).
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone