50 Times People Failed At DIY So Badly, They Just Had To Share The Results Online
Creating something from scratch is an enriching experience. Whether it’s knitting, crocheting, or getting your hands dirty while shaping a new idea out of clay, any craft-based activity serves as an antidote to the stresses of daily living. It’s amazing to see people rocking their inner craftsperson and creating whatever their minds dream up. But at the same time, every enthusiast knows how easy it is to get caught up in the joy of the process.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread