88 Incredible Things People With Extra Time On Their Hands Made Themselves And Shared On The “Something I Made” Online Group (New Pics)
When was the last time you created something with your hands? Like a cake, a painting, or a pair of socks? Do you remember the feeling you had after finishing it, the satisfaction you got even if it wasn’t “perfect”?
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone