People Share 50 Plot Clichés They Just Can’t Get Enough Of, No Matter How Painfully Often They’re Used Interview With Author
There are two book-and-film-loving wolves inside of us. The first needs an original storyline, good acting, engaging dialogue, and believable, logical worldbuilding. The second one likes cuddling up under a blankie with a tub of ice cream and enjoys cheesy plotlines and story tropes they’ve come to know like close friends. The wolf you feed the most popcorn wins in the end.
- Someone Wonders: “In 50 Years, What Will People Be Nostalgic For?” And 50 People Give Answers Interview With Author
- 30 Entitled And Rude Relatives That Will Probably Make You Appreciate Your Family More By The End Of This List (New Pics)
- 50 Times People Decided To Make Something For Their Wedding Themselves Instead Of Buying It And Proudly Shared The Results
- 50 Of The Best Doppelganger Photos Shared In The “Walmart Celebrities” Online Group
- 59 Times People Decided To Make Something For Their Wedding Themselves Instead Of Buying It And Proudly Shared The Results