102 Pics “For Those In Life Who End Up Paying More Because Of Their Own Idiocy”
There are all sorts of taxes that we are required to pay to participate in society: income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, value-added taxes, etc. They can all be nuisances, but of course, they are necessary to maintain public infrastructure and public services. There is one tax, however, that not everyone needs to pay but some companies try to slip in whenever they can: a stupid tax.
- 41 Things People Came Across That Made Them Think “That’s Awesome” And Shared In This Dedicated Online Group
- “AITA For Losing It On My Husband For Lying About An Emergency To Get Me To Leave My Brother’s Wedding Early?”
- “Would I Be The [Jerk] For Not Sending A Gift For A Wedding I Wasn’t Invited To?”
- I Don’t Let My Wheelchair Define Me And Find Happiness By Painting On My Body (49 Pics)
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics)