120 Times People Experienced The Most Unfortunate Fails And Just Had To Take A Photo (New Pics)
You wake up disoriented and realize your phone is dead. It’s 10am and you were supposed to be at work an hour ago, but your alarm clock is trapped in your phone that desperately needs to be charged. You bolt out the door as fast as you can only to see that your car has a flat tire. You need to call your boss, but your phone is still dead and you can’t even call a taxi without it. And when it seems like things can’t get any worse, you rush back up to your apartment to find that you’ve locked yourself out.
- This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Exploring The Past Through Historical Photographs”, And Here Are 95 Of The Most Interesting Examples (New Pics)
- Disappointed Tourists Explain Why They’ll Never Visit These 30 Countries Again
- People Share 30 Luxuries That Used To Be Just Normal Things Interview
- This Artist Draws Sarcastic Comics With Twisted Endings (40 Pics) Interview With Artist
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 50 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids (New Pics)