130 Times People Forgot To Wear Sunscreen And Ended Up Learning How Painful And Embarrassing Sunburns Are (New Pics)
Always wear sunscreen, stay hydrated, and try to avoid direct sunlight when it’s super hot outside. It’s the middle of the summer right now and one of the biggest joys for many folks is soaking up some rays and stocking up on vitamin D. Sunlight is important for our physical and mental health, but too much ultraviolet light can be harmful, painful, and… embarrassing.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable