40 Times People Didn’t Even Realize How Bad Their Tattoos Were, As Shared On This Instagram Page
There are plenty of reasons why people might end up with a bad tattoo. Maybe they lack taste, maybe they went to the wrong studio, or maybe they wanted crooked lines on purpose. Who knows. Either way, now they’re stuck with the design for good, and if they go, for example, to the beach to have a swim, other folks might notice it, take a picture, and share it online. That’s just the reality we live in. And it happens more than you might think. Just take a look at the Instagram account @worst_of_tattoos. It’s on a mission to show that, “humans are trash at making good choices” and has already posted over 360 examples to prove it. Here are some of them.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview