Couple Move Into a New House and Find Band-Aids Used to Patch a Hole in the Ceiling, Quickly Realize the Contractor Cut Massive Corners
Recently, TikToker @vibingpixelprincess had to make a quick move when the military relocated her and her husband. It wasn’t just the two of them making the move, it was also their child, mother-in-law, and several dogs and ferrets. So, they had to find a house before they even got to the new location to avoid having to find a hotel or anywhere that could accommodate such a huge party.
- 50 ‘Awkward Family Photos’ Shared By People Who Cringe At Them To This Day (New Pics) Interview
- 50 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- 34 Things Science Hasn’t Proven Yet But Folks In This Online Group Have A Hunch Are True Anyway
- Woman Makes Her Sister-In-Law Cry When She Tells Her “I Told You So” After Her Nephew Ruins Her Wedding As She Predicted
- Management Hopes To Con A 14-Year-Old Into Working A Few Weeks More, Guy Maliciously Complies And Outsmarts Him